Participants: Secretary-General. 13.19 hrs.
SECRETARY-GENERAL: Sir, I lay on the Table the following three Bills passed by the Houses of Parliament during the Fourth Session of Twelfth Lok Sabha and assented to since a report was last made to the House on 15 April, 1999:
(1) The Appropriation (Railways) No.3 Bill, 1999;
(2) The Appropriation (No.3) Bill, 1999; and
(3) The Finance Bill, 1999.
I also lay on the Table copies, duly authenticated by the Secretary-General of Rajya Sabha, of the following four Bills passed by the Houses of Parliament during the Fourth Session of Twelfth Lok Sabha and assented to by the President:
(1) The Urban Land (Ceiling and Regulation) Repeal Bill, 1999;
(2) The Salary, Allowances and Pension of Members of Parliament (Amendment) Bill, 1999;
(3) The Patents (Amendment) Bill, 1999; and
(4) The Companies (Amendment) Bill, 1999.
MR. SPEAKER: The House stands adjourned to meet again at 11 a.m. on 26th October, 1999.
The Lok Sabha then adjourned till Eleven of the Clock on
Tuesday, October 26, 1999/Kartika 4, 1921 (Saka).